Luminous Solar UPS NXG 1600
Luminous Nxg 1600 is a 1.5 KW on-grid solar inverter. This inverter comes with a package of great features. It has the ability to draw/Sent extra electricity from/to the grid. The electricity sent to the grid passes through a bi-directional electric meter also known as net-meter. This meter then rotates in the opposite direction thus displaying just the net consumption, which means the total units drawn from the grid – the total units sent to the grid by the solar plant.
Out of stock
- Rated AC power: 1500VA, 24V
- Operating Voltage 100-290V
- Max supported panel power: 24V up to 1300 Wp
- Charge Controller Rating – 40 Amp/12V, with 98% efficiency for fast charging
- Supports single battery
- 24 Month Warranty
- Sine wave Solar hybrid UPS with 85% efficiency
- Savings of 25-30% on electricity bills by reducing charging time with the help of Intelligent Logic Control
- Power savings of 1.5 – 3 units per day* with the help of the Intelligent Solar Optimization Technique (iSOT).
- Fast battery charging through i-Charge Technology, on-grid power, in the case of long power cuts
- Sine wave output for the safety of your sensitive appliances and noiseless operations.
- Battery charging commences from 110 Volt which makes it suitable for both urban and rural areas
- Supports ECO Mode (180V to 260V), & UPS mode (extended voltage range)
- Extensive Safety and Protection through built-in features for monitoring the health of your batteries and protects them against deep discharge, overcharge and short-circuit. The
- Main fuse for protection against excessive current thereby ensuring the safety of your sensitive appliances.
- Battery type selector to configure charging currents as per connected battery.
2 years Manufacturer warranty
|Range Name (Solar)||NXG+|
|VA Rating||1100 VA|
|Output Waveform||Sine Wave|
|Net weight (kg.)||15.66 kg|
|No. of 12V Batteries in Series||2|
|Dimensions (L*B*H)||37.5*31.5*15.0 CM|
|Technology (Solar)||With Battery|
|Maximum Power Voltage Vmp (V)||34V-39V|
|Max. supported panel power (Wp)||1000 Wp|
|Nominal battery bank voltage||24 V|
|Input Voltage Range (Voc)||38V-50V|