Q. What is Partial COD?

A. Partial cash on delivery is an option available on checkout. This gives our customers the option to pay 10% online and the remaining 90% upon delivery of the products.

Q. Is Partial COD available in my location?

A. We have partnered with multiple courier companies that ship across India, therefore we are able to make this option available across India.

Q. How do I place a Partial COD order?

A. Once you are on the checkout page, you will be able to tick the option for partial cod under the payment method section. And once you click on place order, then you will be redirected to the payment gateway to make 10% of the payment online. So for example, if the product you buy is for Rs.20,000 – then you would need to make Rs.2,000 payment online and the remaining Rs.18,000 cash on delivery.

Q. Are there any additional charges for partial COD?

A. No partial cash on delivery option has no hidden charges.