HOW IT WORKS
- On-Grid solar systems are connected to the electricity grid using a bidirectional meter. On-grid solar systems can only be installed in cities where net metering is available like New Delhi and are suitable for residential and commercial use.
- These systems are lower in cost as compared to off-grid solar systems as there is no requirement for batteries to store electricity. Any deficit or excess electricity is taken or given to the grid.
- There are some approvals required for this system, but we would take care of all of this and provide end to end services.
- Off-Grid systems are designed to function without the support of the electric grid. They would produce electricity at the same rate as on-grid systems. However, the only difference is that they are not connected to the electricity grid and would normally be connected to batteries via a solar inverter.
- The main advantage of getting an off-grid system is that they can be installed in any remote/rural location.
- They can also be connected in parallel with your generator if you require more electricity than the capacity of your solar system.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much area is required?
For a normal rooftop solar installation 100sqft is required for 1KW solar plant. However, this might vary depending on the site. You can book a free site evaluation with us on 09999661265.
Are any permission/approvals required?
There are no approvals required for off-grid systems. For on-grid systems, an approval is required and a request is made with the electricity office to change the meter. However, we would take care of them and make the approval requests on your behalf to provide you a hassle free experience.