Microtek 75 Watt Multi Crystalline Silicon Solar Panel
Microtek presents a polycrystalline 75W solar panel. This solar panel is the starting range of the wide range of solar portfolio by Microtek. This solar panel is made using high classified A-grade solar cells for less degradation and high energy. It is an ideal choice for very low power requirements, like mobile vans, small shops, Street lights, e-rickshaws, etc.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Positive Power Tolerance Modules.
- Highly Classified A-Grade Solar Cells for Lesser Degradation and High Energy.
- Micro Crack Free Panels-100% EL Tested Before and After Lamination.
- High Conversion Efficiency based on Leading Innovative Photo Voltaic Technologies.
- PID Free Modules with Long Term Reliability.
- Anti-Reflective Coating Glass Available.
- Advance IP67/IP68 Junction Box for long-term weather endurance.
- RFID Tag Available.
- Sustain Heavy Wind and Snow Loads (2400Pa and 5400Pa).
- Excellent Performance in Low Light.
- Salt Mist, Ammonia, Blowing Sand and Hail Resistant.
- Ideal for Off-Grid as well as On-Grid Applications.
- IP67 rated MC4 Compatible Connectors.
- EVA Encapsulation and Anti Reflection Coating for better Module Protection.
- Undergoes Rigorous Quality Control and more than 20 in-house tests, (DH: Damp Heat Test. TC: Thermal Cycling Test. HF: Humidity Freeze Test.).
- Heavy-duty Anodized Aluminum Frames with pre-drilled holes for Quick Installation.
- Manufactured with Premium Quality Input Materials.